Friday, October 2, 2009

It's Here!

new book I came home last night and my daughter-in-law mentioned that I'd gotten a UPS delivery. She said the box was heavy and felt like books. Sure enough, my author's copies of my new book PC Technician Street Smarts, Updated for the 2009 Exam had arrived. I know it's technically available (in the U.S. at least) in just a few days, but having a copy in my hands makes the book seem so much more real.

Now, I need to line up my "usual suspects" and ship off a few copies for review. I encourage anyone out there who's reading this and who is either planning on taking the A+ exams or is a newbie PC or desktop support tech to have a look. Please review on Amazon or your blog (or where ever). If you do, let me know or post a comment here. I'd really like to know what folks think of the second edition.

Cheers.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make comments.